- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Part time
20 - 30 hours per week (by arrangement)
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
- £7,350.36 Annually, based on working 20 hours per week, during term time only
We are looking for LSA’s who have:
• A positive attitude, a willingness to learn and excellent communication skills;
• The ability to build positive relationships with children who may display challenging
• An empathic, patient and caring approach and the ability to support children struggling
with expectations and boundaries and/or academic progress;
• An understanding of the needs of children who may have social, emotional and mental
• A good basic level of education;
• A feeling for our natural environment;
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 16
- Education phase
- Primary, Middle, Secondary, 16-19
- School size
- 338 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 16
About The Steiner Academy Hereford
Welcome to the Steiner Academy Hereford – the UK’s first Academy offering Steiner education.
We offer an education that enables children to experience childhood fully while enabling them to become responsible, free individuals who can think clearly and considerately, observe perceptively and act constructively for the good of the world. We provide a co-educational school for children from early childhood right through to school leaving age (3 to 16). The Steiner Waldorf approach is based on the simple but profound insight that children learn in different ways at different stages of their development. Pupils learn traditional subjects through distinctive and time-tested teaching methods that serve the children’s intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual development in ways that are suited to their age.