Role Purpose and Responsibilities
provide support for pupils, the teacher and the school in order to raise
standards of achievement for all pupils.
ensure their safety and welfare and support the inclusion of pupils in all
aspects of school life.
- Any duties as may
be reasonably directed by the Headteacher and the accountabilities expected of
support staff at Osmani.
can say ‘YES’ to all the questions below, then OSMANI could be for you.
- A graduate who is aspiring to train to become a teacher
- Somebody who is ICT proficient(able to use Word and
- Somebody who is flexible, hardworking and passionate
about their work
- Somebody who is able to work as part of a team.
- Resilient and adaptable
- Somebody who enjoys working with children and has some
experience of working with children with Special Education Needs
Benefits and Allowances
Osmani you can expect:
- commitment to a healthy work-life balance
- motivated, well behaved children
- friendly and supportive colleagues to
- caring, interested parents
- excellent learning environment and
- opportunities for professional
development, training and career progression
- excellent transport links
- supportive and committed governors
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance. We
are dedicated to equality of opportunities and valuing diversity.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
We are dedicated to equality and value diversity.
This job post has expired.