This job expired on 10 December 2021 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
As soon as possible
10 December 2021 at 11:59pm
26 November 2021
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 397 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01480 420552
About Godmanchester Community Academy
This is a great opportunity to work in a school with a friendly and dedicated teaching team and wonderful children.
You would be supporting two children with EHCPs. This would involve working with 1 of these children on a Monday and Friday, and working with another child on Tuesdays-Thursdays.
There would also be an option to undertake paid, after-school tutoring for a small group of children.
This is a permanent appointment for 25 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year).
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a passion for supporting children with SEND needs
• Have some experience of supporting children with SEND needs
• Have experience of working with KS2 children
• Be willing to undertake excellent professional development
• Be creative, flexible and kind in their approach to supporting children to achieve their best
• Be a team player and fully support the school’s values of ‘kindness’ and ‘hard-work’
We can offer:
• Excellent professional development opportunities afforded by a multi-academy trust
• A supportive, committed and experienced teaching team
• Happy children who love learning
Arranging a visit to Godmanchester Community Academy
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please call 01480 375115 or email email@example.com to book an appointment, arrange an informal discussion or to find out more information about the role.
Interviews: Wednesday 15th December
School locationPark Lane, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 2AG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed