- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- Maternity or parental leave cover - maximum 1 year
Full-time equivalent salary
- Grade 4, £22,017 - £24,108, Actual salary £16,542 - £18,113
Positions available at Fox Hill Primary & Monteney Primary
- To supervise and support pupils to access
learning activities and achieve learning goals.
- Lead and
support on targeted interventions.
behaviour promptly in line with the school behaviour policy.
- Staff may
also supervise whole classes occasionally during the short-term absence of
- Good literacy/numeracy skills
- NVQ 3 for Teaching Assistants
or equivalent qualifications or experience
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Committed to a child centred
- Able to work within a team to
prepare, plan and deliver exciting and enjoyable activities to develop
- Able to assess children’s
progress and focus upon their next steps.
The successful applicant must be
- Committed to excellence within
their work in school and across the partnership
- Able to work as an effective
- Well organised
- Able to communicate with
children and adults in a constructive and effective way.
Our success is due to our biggest and most
valuable asset – our staff team. We have
a number of positions available across our academies and we are looking for
enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to work with us.
SCSP can offer you
- Guidance of a supportive and
experienced leadership team who invest in the development of their teams and
- Free on-site parking
- Access to healthcare and
- Encouragement of further and
continued professional development
- Local Government Pension Scheme
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps