- To supervise
and support pupils to access learning activities and achieve learning goals.
- Lead and support on targeted interventions.
- Manage behaviour promptly in line with the
school behaviour policy.
- Staff may also supervise whole classes
occasionally during the short-term absence of teachers.
- Good literacy/numeracy skills
- NVQ 3 for Teaching Assistants
or equivalent qualifications or experience
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Committed to a child centred philosophy
- Able to work within a team to prepare, plan and deliver exciting and
enjoyable activities to develop children’s skills
- Able to assess children’s progress and focus upon their next
The successful applicant must be
- Committed to excellence within
their work in school and across the partnership
- Able to work as an effective team member
- Well organised
- Able to communicate with children and adults in a constructive and
Fox Hill Primary is a vibrant and exciting academy in which to work and, with the
additional Integrated Resource for 21 pupils, it serves a diverse community.
Having moved into our brand new building (April 2015) we are excited about the
next stage in our learning journey having made huge steps with pupil outcomes
over the past years, whilst recognising there is still more to do. Ofsted in
July 2019 deemed Fox Hill to be a ‘Good’ school for the second inspection in a
Monteney Primary is a
creative, collaborative and inclusive school which aims to inspire and
encourage every child to be the best that they can be. We pride ourselves in
delivering an exciting and creative curriculum and providing high quality
learning and pastoral support for our children as well as offering excellent
CPD opportunities for all our staff. We have a supportive, innovative, friendly
and well-motivated staff team who work collaboratively to develop practice and
share ideas. We are excited about how our focus on the development of our Monteney
curriculum has started to further improve pupil outcomes and engagement in
learning. Our children are enthusiastic with positive attitudes to learning and
they all strive to be “Monteney Learners” encouraged by our Monteney values.
This was recognised in our last Ofsted inspection (March 2020). The post at
Monteney is within our Nursery setting.
This job post has expired.