Quinton Church Primary School is a warm, friendly and successful one form entry school which is part of Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust. The Local Academy Board would like to appoint a gifted, hardworking and enthusiastic teaching assistant who is able to inspire and motivate the children to achieve their very best. You will be an excellent role model and have a passion for supporting children. The successful candidate will support teaching and learning across key stage two and deliver targeted interventions to identify pupils.
We are looking for:
· A person who loves supporting children.
· Someone who is passionate to inspire our pupils and a commitment to achieving success with all our pupils.
· Someone with strong subject knowledge across the primary phases.
· Support the Christian ethos of our school where everyone feels valued and respected and feels part of the team.
Quinton can offer:
· The opportunity to work with wonderful, well behaved and enthusiastic children.
· A successful, recent Ofsted inspection.
· A commitment to your support, well-being and further professional development.
· Support from dynamic, creative staff who are dedicated to achieving whole school improvement, who genuinely love teaching and who are also keen to learn from those around them.
· A supportive leadership team.
· A supportive MAT that has a commitment to the well-being and professional development of all staff.
· Opportunities to develop your careers.
· Excellent links with our church and clergy.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.