Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Initially Fixed for 1 term, extended for year and could be permanent for the right candidate)
MPS 1-6/ UPS
Lower Key Stage Two Teacher Required to start in September 2021
Full Time, Temporary post in the first instance - Main Pay Scale/ UPS
A very exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an excellent teacher to join our team of dedicated staff in our good school, to teach our Year 4 class.
Our school is set in the small village of Clayton Heights on the outskirts of Bradford and following an expansion we will be a one form entry school from September 2021.
We are seeking a dynamic teacher who:
• Is innovative, excited and passionate about learning
• Is enthusiastic about developing creativity across the curriculum
• Strives for excellence, has high expectations and enjoys school life
• Can inspire, motivate and lead others through their excellent interpersonal skills
• Is a great team player and communicator
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, happy and well-motivated children who love to learn
• A team of caring, committed and highly skilled staff and Governors
• A very supportive and caring school community
• Our positive and inclusive school ethos where we encourage all children and adults to succeed and thrive
• An opportunity to grow with us on our journey NQTs are very welcome to apply and will be fully supported through the ECF by our NQT mentor
Applying for the job
Interested candidates should complete the application form via prospects online More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
183 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Stocks Lane Primary School
Stocks Lane Primary School has undergone many changes since it was built in the Victorian era as a First School. It became a through primary school in 2002-2003 as a half-form entry with 105 pupils on roll when the nearby housing estate was built. Over the last few years we have been in the midst of another expansion plan to take us to a one-form entry school by September 2021, which is still a relatively small sized school in Bradford these days. Our 192 pupils come from across the Queensbury area, but the majority live in the near-by private housing estates in Clayton Heights. The values that run through every member of staff and Governor at Stocks Lane are those that we instil within every child in our school community on a daily basis. Our children, parents, staff and Governors worked together to devise them when we rebranded the school in 2015. We wanted to encompass our caring and supportive ethos, as well as capturing the new design brief of the building. They are: Believe, Encourage, Succeed Together (BEST). Our pupils are very conscientious and have a thirst for learning a variety of new and exciting things, whilst the staff have clear, high expectations of each and every child in the school.
Arranging a visit to Stocks Lane Primary School
Candidates are welcome to visit school, appointments should be made via the school office. Candidates unable to visit on either of the above dates are encouraged to visit the school website for further information and a mini virtual tour of school.