2 x Full-time, Maternity cover positions - Start Date: January 2024
Thameside Primary is a community school located in the heart of Caversham, just a 2 minute walk away from Caversham village. It’s a great community to come and work in.
At Thameside we celebrate inclusiveness, belonging and integrity as well as valuing and nurturing differences between us. This is an exciting time to join Thameside as we continue our journey to improve provision and progress for all of our children.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and ECTs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and resilient teacher with excellent classroom practice to join our supportive, hardworking team. At Thameside, we put the children at the centre of everything we do therefore you should have the ability to inspire and enthuse our children as they progress through their learning journey in school.
You should be able to demonstrate you have great organisational skills to plan a day that ensures all children can make the most of the learning opportunities whatever the starting point or individual need, and a caring nature to support our children and help them grow.
You will be part of an effective and ambitious team that supports and challenges teachers to deliver the best possible outcomes for our children and promote the best outcomes for all our children including children with SEND.
We are proud to offer you:
- A supportive, dynamic, dedicated and inspirational team of staff who firmly believe that they will make a difference to the pupils at our school
- An innovative, supportive and diligent leadership team dedicated to improving pupil outcomes
- An opportunity to be part of a continually improving learning environment
- Culturally diverse pupils who are creative and enthusiastic learners
- A comprehensive and supportive induction package to enable you to quickly feel part of the team
- Professional development opportunities for the career progression of ambitious and aspirational teachers
- A friendly school appreciated and supported by parents and the wider community.
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged; to arrange, please call Miss Lucas (School Business Manager) on 01189 37 5551.
For an application pack please contact the school office by emailing email@example.com or visit the school website: www.thamesideprimary.co.uk
This job post has expired.