- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
Currently 1.5 hours a day to cover 2021/22 lunch timetable.
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months)
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £17,842 (Full Time Equivalent)
- Actual salary
- Starting at £9.25 per hour
We wish to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our team of friendly, experienced staff who are responsible for supervising students during the lunch break.
We are looking for someone who is reliable and committed as well as being an excellent role model for the children.
Previous experience is not necessary, appropriate training will be provided.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1604 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Highfields School
As a school we offer:
• A vibrant and exciting comprehensive school which is culturally and ethnically diverse
• Excellent examination results
• A broad, balanced and innovative curriculum
• Well-behaved students who are eager to learn
• Supportive parents who want the best for their children
• A large Sixth Form
• Excellent CPD at all level
Arranging a visit to Highfields School
For further information, please contact Miss C Rees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.