St Thomas Aquinas is a successful catholic multi academy trust (CMAT), within the Diocese of Nottingham, consisting of 23 schools.
Would you like to become a member of our friendly team working 2 hours a week, term-time only? We are seeking to appoint a lunchtime supervisor for our happy and successful school. Duties include the supervision of children and their behaviour in the lunch hall and ensuring the safety of the children during lunchtime play.
You may be required to administer minor first aid if needed. Training and guidance will be given.
As part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust, St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School, will offer the successful applicant a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
This job post has expired.