The Hathaway Academy, Grays, Essex
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,543 to £41,635|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
Our mission is to transform learning, aspirations and opportunities for our students and the communities in which they live. This commitment also extends to our staff who are key to our success. We believe that every child does matter and that confidence is at the heart of their successful achievement. ATT’s way of working is to build trust through high quality working relationships, which engages students and all those involved in their learning, thereby giving them the confidence to achieve successful outcomes. If you would like to find out more about Academy Transformation Trust please visit: www.academytransformationtrust.co.uk
We seek to appoint an exceptional teacher into the Mathematics area. The Academy is in an incredibly exciting position, a place where the pace of change and improvement is rapid. We are therefore looking for a member of staff to join our team who has a desire to be a part of taking this Academy to become outstanding. If you want to inspire, aspire and achieve, we are the Academy for you. Come and join something special and make your mark.
You will be:
• An outstanding teacher, passionate about raising standards.
• Passionate about staff professional development.
• Passionate about the development of new technologies.
• Able to think creatively to make learning exciting and relevant to all our students.
• Clear about how to increase rates of progress for all students.
• Dedicated to keeping up to date with and develop students’ abilities with the newest technological advances.
• Dedicated to keeping up to date with new technological advances and committed to developing the confidence and abilities in students to do the same.
• Highly organised and able to manage your time effectively.
• Willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to support our students and the life of the Academy.
• A reflective practitioner, keen to develop and progress.
• Aspirational in your pursuit of excellence for the students and your own development.
• Students who are quickly developing a passion for learning.
• A caring, friendly and supportive staff.
• Well resourced, dedicated Mathematics classrooms.
• A commitment to your personal career development.
The Hathaway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with current and past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
In-house job training, CPD and the Together Platform
|School size||835 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||The Hathaway Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About The Hathaway Academy
Secondary School in the heart of Grays and part of the Academy Transformation Trust
Hathaway Road, Grays, Essex, RM17 5LL