Suitable for NQTs
£26,000 - £41,604 per annum
•Improve the quality of teaching and learning to outstanding
• Support colleagues to embed AfL, Building Learning Power and the student centred learning that is at the heart of Walton High’s Learning and Teaching policies. This is to be achieved through modelling best practice, mentoring and coaching
• Monitor, evaluate and be accountable for the quality of teaching and learning
• Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all students in allocated classes, ensuring equality of opportunity for all
• Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in students’ work and conduct
• Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, other staff, parents/carers, governors and external agencies in the best interests of students
• Fulfil the professional responsibilities outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teachers’ Standards
• Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
• Treat students with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.