4 days remaining to apply
Start date details
Ideally September 2023
12 June 2023 at 11:59pm
25 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time contract. Permanent
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPS1 – UPS3 £28,000.00 - £43,685.00
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are a truly comprehensive school located in the heart of our community. There are high levels of respect, support and kindness across our staff team and senior leadership.
Teachers at All Saints Academy are expected to be excellent classroom practitioners with strong subject knowledge and a high level of emotional intelligence. He/she will have strong communication skills and the ability to build good relationships with pupils, parents and staff whilst also being able to:
- Demonstrate professionalism consistent with the Trust’s values: aspirational, collaborative, inclusive, innovative and responsible
- Contribute to extra-curricular provision offered by the department.
- Develop the use of technology to enhance the learning opportunities for pupils.
What the school offers its staff
What can we offer?
- An opportunity to live and work in the beautiful county of Dorset with excellent links to travel across and enjoy the beaches and countryside of the West Country.
- A thriving school community with extensive facilities
- A creative and innovative culture keen to explore new ways of working to meet fresh challenges and exploit opportunities.
- The benefits of working in a highly collaborative multi-academy trust, including opportunities to work with teachers in other Ambitions academies.
- A Trust wide strategy to support mental health and well-being with a ‘champion in every academy.
- Excellent personal career development - our culture is to promote from within the Trust as much as possible.
- Tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- Access to a Microsoft training package to enhance software expertise to support the outcomes of the academy and trust
- A bespoke online safeguarding package
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About All Saints' Church of England Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 830 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to All Saints' Church of England Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Learning Support Teacher of Maths
The Blandford School
Milldown Road, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 7SQ
All Saints' Church of England Academy
Sunnyside Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9BJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Dorset, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole