- Job role
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS 1-6
• Support the vision and direction of the school
• Provide an engaging Maths curriculum within the academy
• Deliver and Maintain effective learning and teaching throughout school
• Undertake Performance Management & Line Management responsibilities for a learning mentor
• Deploy resources efficiently and effectively to meet specific objectives in line with Maths strategic plans
• Ensure effective pastoral care and behaviour support throughout the school
• To be responsible for the day to day impact of Maths across the curriculum
• Willingness to demonstrate a flexible approach to the curriculum to meet school requirements
Applying for the job
The Axis Academy Maths Teacher Recruitment and Selection Process
1. You are asked to complete The Axis Academy Application Form which is attached.
2. You are asked to include as part of or separate from the Application Form, a Letter of Application that addresses the items listed under desirable criteria on the attached Teaching Assistant Person Specification & Assessment Criteria. Please keep this letter as brief and to the point as possible (no more than 2 sides).
3. You are asked to return your Application Form & Letter of Application by email to; email@example.com
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Free School, ages 4 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 16 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 16
About The Axis Academy
The Axis Academy is fast becoming a beacon of outstanding practice in SEMH specialist provision. You will have the opportunity to grow with the school and truly make a difference to the most vulnerable young people in society. The Axis Academy is an outstanding and unique opportunity for the right person to become fully functional, multiskilled member of a highly inclusive and collaborative team that strives to change the lives of children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH) through all that we do.
Arranging a visit to The Axis Academy
If you would like further information or to arrange a visit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively telephone: 01270 304 074