||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||Main Pay range to Upper Pay Range
Part-time Hours to be negotiated
To start Jan 2021 / Fixed-term to 31/08/2021
Teachers Pay & Conditions
If you can share your passion for Maths and provide our learners with a high quality enjoyable learning experience where they can maximise their progress, we would like to hear from you. The Maths Department at Fulford School is made up of enthusiastic Mathematicians eager to spread their passion for, and understanding of the discipline of Mathematics.
Through a carefully planned curriculum, we seek to ensure that every student can find success and enjoyment on their way to the appropriate qualification for the next stage in their lives.
The successful applicants will be:
* Highly motivated, teachers who enjoy delivering high quality, creative lessons and inspiring a love for Mathematics.
* Able to teach across the age and ability range at age 11-16 and at A level.
* Able to secure high standards of engagement, progress and achievement for all students.
* Inspiring practitioners who keep abreast of the latest developments in learning and teaching.
* Able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school and be committed to extra-curricular activities.
* Eager to become a supportive Form Tutor.
We have clear expectations in the School that lead to a well ordered and harmonious environment where pupils can excel.
Please visit the school website: www.fulford.york.sch.uk/vacancies for further details and application forms.
Completed application forms should emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org - along with a covering letter – no more than 2 pages A4.
Closing date: Monday 23rd November 2020 (0900am)
Interview date: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We will require successful applicants to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Applicants are asked to provide full employment history and any gaps in employment will be explored at interview.
Teachers Pay & Conditions
More on how to apply
About Fulford School
You have the chance to work in one of the high-performing schools in the region – with formal recognition twice as “Sunday Times State Secondary School of the Year for the North of England”, and an Ofsted rating as Outstanding.
We enjoy consistently high levels of parental satisfaction and positive student feedback / engagement which, along with over 170 highly motivated colleagues and excellent leadership at all levels, provides a fertile environment for you to develop within.
Fulfordgate, York, North Yorkshire, YO10 4FY