Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS1 to UPS3
Do you want to join an expanding, ambitious and modern secondary schools in Kent rated “Good” in the last Ofsted inspection of June 2018? We are seeking to appoint inspirational and committed teachers who relish the challenge of empowering students to exceed expectations.
Thamesview is a school where everyone is expected to do their best and our drive to improve means staff can really make their mark and develop professionally. We are proud to develop both academic and vocational qualifications to ensure all our students achieve their full potential.
We benefit from a new school building that provides innovative learning environments and state of the art ICT equipment.
We are committed to providing high quality learning experiences for our children and supporting our staff through excellent CPD opportunities and bespoke leadership pathways. We are looking for candidates with drive and wanting to progress quickly.
As a school, we can offer you:
• A friendly place to work, where all members of staff are valued as people as well as professionals
• Low staff turnover
• Active support with your career development
• Many CPD opportunities such as NPQML, NPQSL, coaching and more
• Students that are proud of their school and performing well in Progress Eight, in comparison to many other schools
• Very well looked after school site and facilities that are only 10 years old and very modern.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be a consistently good or outstanding teacher
• Be enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate innovative and creative teaching practices
• Be eager to inspire and motivate students to exceed expectations
• Have high aspirations for all students, is passionate about learning and can contribute new and creative ideas to subject areas
• Have a proven track record of achievement.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position please visit our website www.thamesviewsch.co.uk or email our HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
Appointment to this post will require an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Applying for the job
Please see our school website for a copy of the application form
Local authority maintained school
886 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Thamesview School
Thamesview School is a place where every member of school is encouraged to have the highest aspirations in their personal and academic lives. Our students are encouraged to become globally aware citizens who embrace high moral standards.
We place Teaching and Learning at the very core of everything we do and are committed to empowering students to become:
• confident in learning
Our school emphasises the importance of core skills and the importance of the fundamental skills involved, particularly in English and maths, and in all other curriculum areas. Our rich curriculum enables each student to make progress on a pathway which is right for them. This means that the school offers both academic and vocational qualifications so that each individual is fully prepared to maintain strong habits of learning throughout their lives and to be fully prepared to participate in society as lifelong learners.
Thamesview School cares for its students so that everyone feels safe and is able to learn. Our ethos of care and respect permeates through every aspect of school life. Students are encouraged to act with integrity and honesty in every aspect of their lives and to ensure that they leave school with a tenacity to succeed and willingness to make positive contributions to our society.
Arranging a visit to Thamesview School
Contact the HR Dept on 01474 566552 ex 1120 or email email@example.com