Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
French, Languages, Spanish
Fixed term (12 months)
£29,915 - £45,766
We are looking for a teacher who is able to motivate and enthuse young people, raising their expectations and accelerating their progress. The successful candidate will join a collegiate department which has consistently achieved good results over the years, through a high level of commitment to ensuring that our students achieve the very best. They will work closely with our Curriculum Leader for MFL to offer high quality provision and maintain the success of this subject.
A TLR may be available for a candidate who has the experience and skills to take on a leadership role within the area of Physics.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
1204 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Finchley Catholic High School
Finchley Catholic High School is very highly regarded, heavily oversubscribed, has a strong community ethos and enjoys examination results which are well above national averages. We can offer:
- An outstanding opportunity to be part of a successful MFL Department where examination results are consistently good and above national averages
- The opportunity to teach in a modern digital language laboratory
- A friendly vibrant and caring school where MFL is a popular choice
- A strong commitment to CPD
- Staff car park
- Good public transport links - nearest Tube Station Woodside Park
- Excellent CPD programme with opportunities for progression
- A thorough induction programme for new staff
- Be part of a friendly vibrant, orderly and caring school with excellent support for staff
Arranging a visit to Finchley Catholic High School
Please email or call the school directly to arrange a convenient time to visit