About us and the role
We are now looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Midday Supervisors to start as soon as possible.
If you are highly-motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, high expectations, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
You will be working as part of a team who are passionate about providing the very best experience for our students..
This is a unique opportunity to work in a school which is driven by three key elements for both students and staff:
- Educational excellence
- Character formation
- Spiritual insight
Why should you apply
- You will be working in a fantastic environment.
- Avanti exists to help each person become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, moral and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place.
What will you do?
- Supervise the children at all times during lunchtime on the school premises.
- Ensure that the children are behaving appropriately in line with the schools’ behaviour policy at all times including the dining room, playground and during wet lunch times.
- Engage with the children and ensure that they are active in purposeful and co-operative behaviour throughout the lunchtime period.
- In the event of any injuries or sickness making sure they are dealt with according to the school’s policy.
For a more comprehensive list of the job responsibilities, please view the full Job Description
What are we looking for?
- You will enjoy a challenge and be able to motivate and improve a growing school
- Are passionate about being a Midday Supervisor
- Are resourceful, vibrant
- Are committed to their own professional development
- Will show commitment to the school’s values
- You want to be part of a school which is on a journey to excellence
Please view the full Job Description for more information on the essential criteria and skills required for this role.
Avanti Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check unless internally appointed and still within the cycle of DBS re-checks.
Any appointment subsequently made will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to make sure we are attracting the widest possible range of people and ensure that they are accepted, understood and treated equally when they work here. This means we will work hard to understand that each employee is unique and ensuring that individuals or groups are not treated differently or less favourably on the basis of specific characteristics.
Such characteristics include (but are not limited to) age, disability, gender including transgender, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, and how the school supports pregnant women and new parents.
This job post has expired.