We are now looking to appoint a enthusiastic and motivated Midday Supervisor to start as soon as possible.
If you are highly-motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, high expectations, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humor, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
Avanti Gardens School is part of the growing family of Avanti schools. Some Avanti schools are Hindu-designated faith schools, but Avanti Gardens is not a faith school. However, staff and students at Avanti Gardens School do not originate from any specific faith background; applications are welcome from practitioners of any faith and from those of none. They will, however, be expected to be in full sympathy with the unique ethos and vision of the School and the Trust.
You will be working as part of a team who are passionate about providing the very best experience for our students.
This is a unique opportunity to help develop a new and innovative school, which will be shaped by three key elements for both students and staff:
- Educational excellence
- Character formation
- Spiritual insight
Why should you apply
You will be working in a fantastic environment.
Avanti exists to help each person become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, moral and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place.
What will you do?
- want to be an outstanding Midday Supervisor who is passionate in providing the best experiences for our pupils.
- may come from any background, faith or non-faith, but who aim high, expect the best and thrive on collaboration and partnership;
- you recognise the importance of the culture and ethos of faith-based schools in securing high standards.
- have a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential.
- understand how to keep our environment both inside and out safe.
For a more comprehensive list of the job responsibilities, please view the full Job Description
This job post has expired.