MIDDAY SUPERVISOR REQUIRED – PERMANENT CONTRACT
7.5 hrs per week 11.30am-1pm each day, term time only
Salary £21189 (full time equivalent) Actual salary £3615
Are you ……….
Patient and kind?
Aware of safety?
Lunchtimes are an important part of the school day. We are looking for someone to join our established, friendly team to help our children have a happy and safe lunchtime. If you are interested in working in a school, where there could be other career opportunities for you too, we would love to hear from you!
Key objectives of the role:
- Supervise activities and maintain the health, safety, welfare, good conduct and safeguarding of pupils during the midday break, having regard to special or additional needs.
- Assist in the supervision of other activities during the midday break, including setting out and storing equipment
- Encourage pupils to select and eat healthy balanced meals.
- Communicate with pupils during midday breaks to encourage healthy meal selection and oversee play activities
- Clean up spillages of food or liquid during meal service
- Wipe down tables and clean dining areas between meals
- Report incidents in line with school policy
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we find suitable candidates.
This job post has expired.