St Peter’s Church of England Primary Academy is a friendly, popular school, and part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT). It is part of the Trinity Federation of Church Academies, and was rated as an excellent school by OFSTED in its last inspection.
We are looking to employ a Midday Supervisory Assistant to supervise the children whilst eating and also to organise games on the playground and garden area.
You will need to have a calm and caring manner and enjoy working with children.
Duties will vary between supervising in the dining hall and outside.
This post would be temporary until the end of the Summer term in the first instance.
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
This job post has expired.