We wish to
appoint a Midday Supervisory Assistant to ensure the safety and wellbeing of
our pupils during the lunch period. We are looking for someone who is calm and
caring and who will help our pupils have a happy lunchtime.
The role is
permanent, 5 hours per week, Monday – Friday working 12.25pm – 1.25pm, term
Primary Academy is a successful school with a strong ethos and a hugely
committed staff team. Our children are great and appreciate the range of fun
activities we make available for them at lunchtimes.
Knutsford Primary Academy is part of Aspire Academies Trust, a multi-academy trust that incorporates Bedmond Academy, Bovingdon Primary Academy, Broadfield Academy, Hammond Academy, Knutsford Primary Academy and The Grove Academy, along with a well-established Training Centre. The Trust can offer:
· An exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation with high aspirations
· The opportunity to truly mould and grow alongside our planned organisational growth
· A strong learning environment, evidenced by our learning culture and our training centre
· The opportunity to help drive the Trust, its employees and its practices towards future excellence
· Collaboration of good practice across the Trust schools
· The ability to progress within the Trust schools
· Free meal offered daily to all Trust staff
Aspire Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) as well as other pre-appointment checks outlined in Keeping Children Safe in Education (September 2022).
At Aspire Academies Trust we believe that all individuals are of equal value and we are committed to equal opportunities for all. All people who work and study in the school have the right to be respected and valued within a safe and secure environment and not to be discriminated against on the grounds of age, class, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief. To help us meet our high standards and aspirations of a fully diverse and inclusive workplace, we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply for this vacancy.
If you would like more information regarding this position, please contact Eileen Anderson, Executive Principal on 01923 466020 or email email@example.com
This job post has expired.