This job expired on 31 May 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
31 May 2023 at 11:59pm
11 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is:
- A great music teacher with very high expectations of themselves and the children they teach.
- Organised and committed to raising the profile of music across the school so that it impacts on all children regardless of their ability or background.
- Passionate about creating quality learning opportunities for children, never giving up on them.
- Able to communicate successfully to a range of stakeholders.
- Flexible with a good sense of humour and an understanding of the 'bigger picture'.
Hard working, creative and keen to develop their own teaching to make it the best it can be.
What the school offers its staff
- We are a professional, friendly and happy team of teachers and support staff.
- We offer a dynamic and exciting environment with the chance to make a real difference.
- We are an organisation that is keen to nurture and develop the expertise of its staff.
- We have children who are shown how to learn from the very start.
- We serve communities that deserve the best.
- We offer opportunities for leadership and leadership development.
Further details about the role
Please download an information pack for further details, including a job description and person specification.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Orchard Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 654 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Orchard Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Our school is based in the vibrant and diverse community of Hackney, East London. We provide a rich and exciting curriculum to develop the confidence and enthusiasm for learning that will take our pupils through secondary school and beyond. Our staff refuse to accept that where a child starts should be a barrier to how well they do or the aspirations that they have. As a result, our pupils make exceptional progress in the key areas of reading, writing and mathematics and consistently achieve above national averages. This is down to the hard work of our staff and pupils, as well as our commitment to work alongside parents and engage our communities in what we do. We are part of the Viridis Federation of three local schools, sharing expertise and a passion for creating a fantastic place for children to learn. We have a joint Governing body and work closely to develop a curriculum offer which will inspire our learners. Our curriculum is innovative and inclusive, and as a result we have achieved many awards and quality marks that benchmark our provision against the highest standards. We welcome visits and provide weekly tours whilst the school is in session so that you can see our happy, motivated children first hand.
Arranging a visit to Orchard Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
KS1 Class Teacher and possible Science Lead
Krishna Avanti Primary School
Camrose Avenue, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 6ES
John Wood School & Nursery
Dartnell Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 6JA
Teacher Full time (KS1) Temporary - Maternity Cover
Brandlehow Primary School
Brandlehow Road, London, SW15 2ED
George Tomlinson Primary School
Harrington Road, London, E11 4QN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London