We are advertising
for an excellent music teacher to join our fantastic team. This vacancy presents
an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a school, which
is committed to inclusion, achievement and high standards of behaviour. We
welcome applications with a music specialism.
Are you an excellent teacher
- Committed to high standards of achievement.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and creative with the classroom environment and
- An enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
- A positive member of a team.
Holly Park is a
successful, popular, diverse and happy school. The school was successfully
inspected in November 2018 and was judged to be a ‘Good’ school. Key comments
- Pupils enjoy school because the curriculum is exciting and varied.
There are also opportunities for pupils to take part in many visits to
places of interest, which help to bring the curriculum to life.
- The behaviour of pupils and their attitudes towards work are good.
Pupils treat each other with courtesy and respect.
- The school is an exceptionally caring, safe and nurturing
environment where every pupil is known very well.
- Senior leaders, including governors, monitor the work of the
school very well and have an accurate understanding of its strengths and
areas for improvements.
This a 4 day a week job (currently Tuesday to Friday)
This is a one year maternity cover
School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and young people. All appointments are subject to two satisfactory references
and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.