Monday-Friday 11.30am - 1.30pm, term time only (2 hours per day)
Do you have a passion to work with young children? Would you like to work during school hours? This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to start their career/ step back into work. This role includes supporting our nursery children (2-4 year olds) during lunchtime and learning activities and our Reception/ KS1 children during lunchtime.
The Beeches Primary School is looking for someone who:
- has experience (desirable) of working with pupils of nursery/ primary age (2-11 years)
- has the ability to communicate positively and effectively with pupils and staff including, information sharing and safeguarding of children
- has the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- has the ability to follow instruction and take initiative
- has flexibility in their approach to lunch time supervision
In return we can offer:
- a good school that offers a friendly and caring ethos
- a hard-working, supportive team
- a caring school community where children are at the heart of everything
- happy, well behaved pupils, who enjoy coming to school The Beeches CP School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children.
Visits are recommended.
Please contact us on 01473 741225 or email email@example.com with any queries or to submit your application.
Please also see our website – www.beechescps.org.uk
ASSET Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the job description and will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and children's barred list check, health check, online search and satisfactory references.
This job post has expired.