Will consider full time, term time 36 hours a week
Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
Salary: Grade G: £28,992- £32,418 (Full time equivalent)
£25,386 - £28,386 (Actual Salary Term Time Only)
• Experience of working with children aged 3 to 5 years in Health, Social care, Education or Childcare.
• NNEB; DCE (Diploma in Childcare & Education); NVQ3: Childcare & Education or equivalent
• Excellent numeracy / literacy skills: GCSE grade C / NVQ Level 2 in English and Mathematics
• Training in relevant Foundation Stage / Early Years learning strategies
• Specialist skills / training in curriculum or learning area
• Can use ICT effectively to support learning and maintain records
• Competent in use of other equipment technology: video / photocopier / digital camera etc
• Working knowledge of relevant polices / codes of practice / legislation
• Working knowledge and experience of implementing foundation stage curriculum and other relevant learning programmes / strategies
• Good understanding of child development and learning processes
• Constantly improve own practice / knowledge through self-evaluation and learning from others
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to relate well to children and adults
• Able to work constructively as part of a team
• Understanding of classroom roles and responsibilities and own position within these
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
We would like to appoint a full-time experienced, enthusiastic and committed candidate to join our hard working and supportive Foundation Stage team.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic, responsive children who are ready to learn.
• A strong, supportive EYFS team.
• A fantastic learning environment, including amazing outdoor provision.
• Quality professional development and staff training, including British Sign Language training.
• Excellent support and guidance from senior and middle leaders.
• A genuinely inclusive school. We have a provision for Hearing Impaired and Deaf children where children are fully integrated into mainstream classes with specialist support provided by Teachers of the Deaf and Communicators.
• A positive and caring culture.
The successful applicant will:
• Be suitably skilled and educated to a relevant Level 3 qualification or above.
• Have sound knowledge and experience of the Early Years curriculum and learning strategies.
• Be committed to helping all children to achieve their potential.
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Have experience of working in Health, Social care, Education or Childcare.
• Be experienced in working with children and their families.
• Be flexible and a committed to team-working.
• Be willing to learn new skills and ways of working with children.
• Have enthusiasm, commitment and resilience.
• The ability to create and maintain stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environment.
• Good ICT skills to be able to maintain records
• Use their initiative and understand their classroom role and responsibilities
• Work well as part of a strong team
• Have high expectations of all children