Are you passionate about making a difference for all children? Are you keen to work with a
fantastic team of people?
We are seeking an inspirational teacher, with vision and high expectations for learning, to
join our EYFs and KS1 team. This is a full-time position; based in the Nursery for 0.5 of the
week and providing cover for other teachers in the EYFS, Year 1 and Year 2 for 0.5. of the
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a highly skilled,
supportive team of people committed to your career development. This position would be
best suited to somebody with recent EYFS experience.
South Rise Primary School is part of an innovative and forward-thinking multi academy trust
comprising of nine schools in Greenwich and four schools in Essex. The Partnership offers
immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision, sharing of good practice and
We are a three-form entry school, judged by OFSTED to remain a good school at our last
inspection in January 2020.
We are a research-engaged community and are constantly
seeking new and innovative ways of developing teaching for learning. We foster an ethos
of mutual respect and positive values for life-long learning.
• Have a commitment to your own CPD
• Have a passion for creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in
order to raise attainment
• Have high expectations, understand the importance of, and promote the principals
of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning and reach high
• Have the vision and motivation to inspire children, to raise standards and promote
excellence past, present, future
Alderwood - Deansfield - Halstow - Horn Park
South Rise - Willow Dene - Wingfield
Company Reg Number: 10360957
We can offer you:
• A team committed to raising standards for all children
• Wonderful, enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
• A commitment to providing you with a bespoke professional development
• A part in a forward thinking, dynamic Partnership who see children at the heart of
the learning process
• Access to the latest research and lead on the implementation of this into classroom
• Innovative use of digital technology in the classroom
At Compass, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success. We are
committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels welcome, valued, and
respected, regardless of their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age,
disability, or any other factor. We encourage applications from all groups, and we are
proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the
school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the
successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via
the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Closing date for applications: 12.00 pm Monday 27th November 2023
Shortlisting: Monday 27th November 2023
Interviews: Friday 1st December 2023
This job post has expired.