- Early years
- MPR / UPR
Nursery Teacher / Leader job summary
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed Nursery Teacher from September 2022.
This is a unique opportunity to join Britannia on an exciting journey towards excellence in which we are seeking to appoint an outstanding Nursery Teacher with the qualities and skills of teaching and learning Early Years.
We are a three form entry primary school located in Ipswich, Suffolk, focused on providing an engaging, creative learning environment for all pupils. Our children love their school and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards learning.
Our staff are committed and hardworking, underpinned by the school’s high calibre administrative support team. The leadership team and governing body are committed to continuing the strategic development of the school towards becoming outstanding.
We are looking for someone who is:
▪ Passionate about Early years
▪ Able to develop the communication and language skills of the children
▪ Able to build on our successful culture for learning
▪ Dedicated, enthusiastic and creative.
▪ Able to inspire children and staff.
▪ An outstanding classroom practitioner with strong knowledge of Early Years
▪ A positive member of a team.
▪ A vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
▪ An exciting, very positive ethos where we celebrate success at all levels
▪ An enthusiastic, engaged and well behaved group of children who love to learn
▪ A rich, inspiring curriculum and learning environment
▪ A creative and collaborative approach to learning
▪ A reflective and committed staff team
▪ A desire for continued improvement and further development
▪ A Nursery which continues to enjoy a strong reputation amongst parents and the school community
We would be happy to arrange a school tour, please contact Britannia office to arrange, Details below.
School Roll: 670
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
This job post has expired.