Deadline is today
Job start date
17 April 2023
27 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
15 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 26 hours per week
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint an Office Manager to work with our existing Office Administrator to provide administrative and financial support to our academies.
The role will include a wide range of duties, including maintaining financial and administrative systems, working with school staff and dealing with children and families.
Previous experience of working in a school office would be an advantage although full support and training will be available. As part of Diocese of Norwich Education Academies Trust there are opportunities to link with other academies and benefit from the support systems within the trust.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they can:
- Work as part of a team
- Work methodically, be well organised and prioritise working to deadlines
- Show great interpersonal skills
- Show an understanding of and undertake general financial administration
- Above all keep a sense of humour!
What the school offers its staff
We are a very happy, aspirational federation with high expectations and a strong commitment to improving children’s learning and promoting a Christian ethos. Middleton is a small rural academy situated 5 miles east of Kings Lynn just off the A47. Gayton is a growing primary school that has just moved into a new building in the village, which is 8 miles east of Kings Lynn on the B1145.
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Postholders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Middleton Church of England Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 59 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Middleton Church of England Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Federation School Business Manager
Sculthorpe Church of England Primary Academy
Creake Road, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 9NQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Norfolk