We are seeking to appoint committed individuals to work as part of a dedicated team of One to One tutors. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals. You will provide support to selected students across all year groups through individually tailored programmes of one to one tuition.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’.
The successful applicant will put the needs of young people first, have a passion for learning, excellent interpersonal skills and will be both ICT and emotionally literate. Tutors will be required to prepare their own resources to meet the needs of the students but to also use resources where directed by the HoD or the Directors of subjects.
We welcome applications from people who hold qualified teacher status, or are a qualified HE or FE teacher, able to demonstrate a track record of effective teaching, or are able to demonstrate that you can work with individual pupils to progress their learning in English.
As part of a growing multi-academy trust, the successful candidate will be well supported and have access to a range of high quality professional development through the Outwood Institute of Education.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS - WHAT DO WE OFFER AS AN EMPLOYER?Outwood Grange Academies Trust supports colleagues by funding an extensive range of accredited training courses and apprenticeship opportunities up to Masters level. We also offer:Your starting salary with annual increments plus inflation linked increases. The starting salary within the grade advertised will be dependent upon your experience. You will also receive:
- A comprehensive induction and training process
- Automatic enrolment into an increasingly rare and valuable defined Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution rates
- Flexible family friendly policies from day one
- Enhanced occupational benefits available (such as maternity, adoption and parental leave) with no qualifying period
- Holidays: A minimum of 25 days plus bank holidays (this increases with length of service)
- A range of working patterns are available dependant upon the role
Automatic enrolment into our Employee Assistance Programme which gives you and your family members free access to:
- Specialist information on a wide range of work-life issues
- Emotional support and counselling for a wide range of personal and work issues
- Legal guidance
- Financial guidance and debt counselling
- Child and dependent care support and advice
- Support for managers
We are also a wellbeing employer with a dedicated wellbeing policy and menopause policy along with menopause champions based in our academies. Other benefits include:
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discounts such as competitively priced Synergy Car Leasing
- Access to various discount sites
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are made in accordance with safer recruitment practices and the statutory guidance in Keeping Children Safe in Education. Online checks will be carried out on all shortlisted candidates, and all appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and checks regarding suitability to work with children.
This job post has expired.