£23,925 - £26,873 per annum (actual salary)
(Lutterworth Grammar – part of Lutterworth College)
Permanent position, to start as soon as possible
37 hours per week term time only Monday to Friday between the hours of 1pm – 9.30pm (to be discussed at interview) with a one hour unpaid lunch break, plus a balance of 6 hours to attend training days and other events that may take place outside normal working hours.
Grade 10 (Pt 23-26): £23,925 - £26,873 per annum (actual salary)
Please refer to the job description for detailed information about this exciting new role.
We are seeking to appoint an Operations Manager (Lutterworth Grammar) to manage all the operational and resource functions of Lutterworth Grammar; the new community learning & wellbeing provision element of Lutterworth College.
We would like from you:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· GCSE A*-C or equivalent in Maths and English.
· A team player with loads of energy and enthusiasm.
· Experience of working in, or leading, projects.
· A commitment to community learning in South Leicestershire.
· An adaptable and flexible approach.
· A ‘self-starter’ who is happy being a project lead.
We can offer you:
· A strong commitment to your training and development.
· A collegiate experience.
· Excellent facilities & resources.
· LGPS pension scheme access.
· An opportunity to ‘be in from the start’ at the start of this exciting new provision.
For further information and details of how to apply please refer to the Recruitment Booklet by visiting the vacancies page of our website www.lutterworthcollege.com and return completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an informal conversation with the Headteacher or School Business Leader about this position please contact email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 23rd August 2021 (midday)
Interviews to take place w/c 30th August 2021
Lutterworth College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment will be conditional upon a variety of pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references, evidence of your right to work in the UK and a Health Check
Applying for the job
Please visit the vacancies page of the school website to applyMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.