We are seeking an experienced individual to join our friendly and welcoming school. The successful candidate will play an integral role in supporting the headteacher by leading on key operational areas for the school ensuring the development of operational efficacy to enable the school’s strategic direction of supporting its teaching and learning function.
We are looking for a dedicated individual who:
- understands the fast paced nature of schools and demonstrate impact in this setting
- can demonstrate strong line management skills
- has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- ability to work successfully as part of a team, sharing good practice
- willingness to ‘get stuck in’ and help make the school exceptional!
- enthusiasm, positivity and a sense of humour!
In return, we offer you:
- an incredibly supportive group of colleagues and leaders
- comprehensive induction programme with a commitment to CPD
- Care First employee assistance programme
- non-contributory membership of Benenden private health care cover
- membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- two-week, half-term break in October
- cycle to work scheme
Visits to the School are strongly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a visit, please contact Charli Reader, the Headteacher’s PA via email Creader@robertnapier.org.uk
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date and/or interview date where interest and applications received are high, therefore we encourage early applications.
Beyond Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in a regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check".
Equality & Inclusivity Statement
At Beyond Schools Trust we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace where we can ALL be ourselves. We particularly encourage applications from under-represented communities, including but not limited to those who identify as Black, Asian or from a minority ethnic background.
Beyond Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in a regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check".
This job post has expired.