Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, KS1, KS2
Main Pay Scale (M1 - M6)
Closing date: Monday 28th June 2021 - 12pmShortlisting: Monday 28th June 2021Interviews: Week commencing 28th June 2021Start Date: September 2021Contract type : Full-timeSalary: Main Pay Scale (M1 - M6)
Hackney New Primary School is looking for an outstanding class teacher to join our team. We have a dedicated and established teaching team and are looking for a qualified teacher to complement the school team.We opened in September 2015 with an inaugural two classes of 25 children in Reception, and in September 2021 we will have our first full Reception to Year 6 cohort. Hackney New Primary School is an outstanding and exciting school striving to create something unique and special in the heart of London. We are distinguished by our commitment to music as a core subject alongside English and Maths and our mission to keep the development of the whole child at the centre of our work. Our school community shares family-style meals together and works closely with local organisations to ensure the very best relationships with our community. Hackney New Primary School is part of Eko Trust and works closely with colleagues from other Eko schools to continue the best practice for our children.
The successful candidate will be:
- An inspirational, creative and motivated teacher
- Able to plan and enable outstanding and memorable learning
- Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
- An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively
- Proactive team member committed to building an ‘exceptional’ school
We can offer you:
- Unique opportunities for career progression as our new school grows
- A commitment to your career aspirations and professional development
- A strong leadership team and founding team
- A clear vision for the future – please see our website www.hackneynewprimaryschool.org
- A vibrant school community
Hackney New Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of all children, through its policies, practice and monitoring procedures and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A criminal record check via the DBS will be undertaken for the successful candidate. If shortlisted there will be a planning activity, observation, written task and interview. During the interview your motives for working in a school setting will be explored. Knowing that racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination exist, we promote justice, fairness and equality in all areas of school life. All backgrounds and groups, including those with disabilities, are welcome to apply.
Please note: CV applications will not be considered. Please contact Melanie Lewis for further details and for an application pack.
Address: Hackney New Primary School, 2 Downham Road, London, N1 5FR
Tel: 020 3019 3470
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.