Suitable for NQTs
APT&C pay scale Range A1, scale 2 point 3 or 4
Temporary Part-time teaching assistant (Nursery)
The Governors are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support the learning of pupils in the Nursery.
• Term time only plus Inset training days.
• Monday to Friday, 9am – 12pm.
• Fixed term contract starting 04.01.2020 and until 22.07.2021.
• Salary will be dependent on experience & based on the APT&C pay scale Range A1, scale 2 point 3 or 4.
Your application should demonstrate and include evidence of:
• Previous experience working with children, being a positive role model and demonstrate a constructive, caring and energetic approach to the education of children.
• A significant commitment and interest in supporting younger pupils and meeting their varied needs.
• Ability to work with and under the guidance of colleagues, professionals and outside agencies as part of a team and also independently.
• A minimum of GCSE English and Maths, (grade A* to C or 9 to 4). Scanned or paper copies of your GCSE certificates must be included with your application, and the originals available at interview. Applications are welcome from candidates who also have ‘A’ levels or a degree.
Applying for the job
To apply please complete the Catholic Education Service application form, available on-line http://www.catholiceducation.org.uk/recruitment-process/item/1000042-application-forms, use the application form provided here or contact Susana at the school office.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
286 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Charles Catholic Primary School
St. Charles is a successful, vibrant and welcoming school, located in a residential part of North Kensington, with easy access to Ladbroke Grove tube station, Portobello Road and Notting Hill. We are passionate about the education of our children, continuous professional development of all staff and have strong partnerships with parents and the wider community.
Arranging a visit to St Charles Catholic Primary School
Visits to the School are not possible due to Covid19 regulations but you are welcome to an informal video conference – please contact Susana at the school office if you would like to arrange this and for a copy of the job description and person specification.
83 St Charles Square, London, W10 6EB