Part Time EYFS Teacher
7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Part timejobs - 2.5 Days per week
What skills and experience we're looking for
The Senior Leadership Team and Governors of Boothroyd Primary Academy are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated classroom practitioner to take responsibility for teaching part time in EYFS to help provide the best possible education for our fabulous children.
- Be an excellent classroom teacher who is able to promote and model excellent primary practice.
- Experience of teaching in EYFS.
- Be dynamic, innovative and able to bring exciting ideas to our school, have a clear awareness of effective pedagogical approaches and how to implement them effectively in the classroom.
- Have a true passion and enjoyment for enabling children to reach their potential.
- Have a creative and child-centred approach to teaching and learning.
- Be innovative in creating a stimulating learning environment.
- Be keen to develop and share their knowledge and expertise with colleagues and become involved in every aspect of school life.
- Be enthusiastic with a good sense of humour.
- Have a clear awareness of expectations within year groups and the progression of knowledge within the curriculum.
We are keen to employ an ambitious teacher with exceptionally strong teaching skills and we will tailor the role to match the strengths of the individual.
What the school offers its staff
Our unique school offers you:
- Children who are keen to learn and are highly aspirational.
- Supportive and active parents.
- Outstanding opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- A superb support network as part of the wider Focus-Trust to help develop the potential of teachers earlier on in their careers.
- Opportunities to help develop teaching and learning through school and the wider Trust.
- Opportunity to be able to shape the curriculum to develop pupils’ knowledge and understanding across school.
Further details about the role
If you would like to arrange a visit to our wonderful school, please contact the school office on 01924 562425, and our Principal, Matt Birkett would be delighted to show you around and give you more information about the school. Alternatively, there is a virtual tour of school here: https://aws360buildtour.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/Boothroyd/index.html
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
Applicants are encouraged to address the personal specification when completing their application.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 87.4 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Boothroyd Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 609 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Boothroyd Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01924 562425
Do you wish to make a strong contribution to the future success of our school? Boothroyd Primary Academy is a large three-form academy serving over 640 pupils from the local Dewsbury community and judged by OFSTED as a Good school with Outstanding features. “As a result of inclusive leadership, precise assessment and high-quality teaching, children make outstanding progress” (OFSTED Mar 2019). We are seeking to appoint an an outstanding classroom practitioner who is prepared to work in a diverse and caring school environment. We work closely with other academies within the trust to maximise outcomes for all.
Arranging a visit to Boothroyd Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Overthorpe CofE Academy
Edge Top Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 0BH
Brackenhill Primary School
Dracup Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 4HA
Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
London Road, Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, LS24 9PS
Westminster Church of England Primary Academy
Westminster Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 0HW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Yorkshire