Part-time Teacher of Music
Cape Cornwall School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Music Teacher to join their Creative Arts Faculty.
Applications are invited from candidates who have the skills and experiences to join our motivated and dedicated team to further success, ensuring high achievement, progress for all and outstanding teaching and learning.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 to ensure excellent progress and outcomes for every child;
- Maintaining the highest quality of teaching and learning;
- Ensuring highly effective assessment and intervention to enable all students to achieve their aspirations.
To apply and for further details, please visit the Staff/Vacancies section of our website:
Alternatively please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms should be returned to Miss Olga Keith,
PA to Leadership Tem at: email@example.com to arrive no later than:
12.00pm on Monday 27 January 2020
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status.
Essential skills and experience
Ability as a specialist to teach required subjects to the full ability range throughout Years 11-16.
A commitment and ability to fulfil the role of a teacher and tutor.
A good knowledge of how to apply the teaching and learning strategies which reflect national best practice in the required subjects.
About Cape Cornwall School
- Cape Cornwall Street, Penzance, Cornwall, TR19 7JX
- Cape Cornwall School website (opens in a new window)