|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||Main / Upper Pay scale depending on experience|
Part time from November 2020 covering a maternity leave - fixed term arrangement
Salary negotiable dependent upon calibre and experience
Are you a Catholic RE teacher who has taken time out perhaps to try something different, or to raise a family?
Perhaps you are someone who has recently retired and would welcome a part time opportunity to help smooth the transition?
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who can teach GCSE RE and/or A level Philosophy & Ethics. You may be looking for part time work and be willing to teach either GCSE or A level or both.
The successful candidate will ideally be a practising Catholic, have a relevant degree and a track record of examination success in RE.
We can be flexible with how much time you spend in College.
Applying for the job
Please send the CES application form, two references and a covering letter to:
The School reserves the right to interview and appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||884 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Richard Reynolds Catholic High School website (opens in a new window)|
About St Richard Reynolds Catholic High School
In return for your commitment and passion for teaching, we offer:
- a stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment
- access to regular CPD sessions, focusing on learning and teaching and subject scholarship
- an outstanding ITT provision
- a Leadership Development Programmes
- opportunities provided by being the West London Hub for the Chartered College of Teaching
- a range of employee benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Career-Average pension scheme
- ‘cash for colleagues’ - be rewarded for friends you recommend as colleagues
Arranging a visit to St Richard Reynolds Catholic High School
If you are in any way interested and would welcome the chance to discuss the role, please get in touch via email at email@example.com or indeed if you would like to meet us remotely! We are only too happy to discuss and describe our happy, engaging community.
Clifden Road, London, TW1 4LT