Part-Time Teacher of Science
7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 9am
18 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Part timejobs - FTE 0.6 or 0.8
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and inspirational teacher to join our Science Department.
The ideal applicant will be a dynamic and supportive team player able to teach Science in KS3 & 4.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher of science.
- Be innovative, strategic and highly motivated.
- Be able to inspire, support and challenge staff and students.
What the school offers its staff
- A friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
- A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- An outstanding reputation centred around the promotion of evidence-informed pedagogy.
- Good work/life balance.
Further details about the role
If you feel you can inspire, challenge and achieve at De Aston then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please contact Alice McNeill for further details.
Please note that De Aston reserves the right to interview and make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 1020 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About De Aston School
- School type
- Academy, Christian, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1002 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- De Aston School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
De Aston is an ambitious, high achieving, academy which believes in exceptional progress for all students and consequently we enjoy an outstanding reputation based on academic success and leadership along with a vibrant and positive atmosphere.
Arranging a visit to De Aston School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, Horncastle
West Street, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9 5AD
De Aston School
Willingham Road, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, LN8 3RF
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lincolnshire and Lincoln