We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Ensures all children feel safe, happy and able to learn
- Has proven experience in delivering the curriculum in a creative and tailored way, to sustain the academic achievement of all pupils
- Is confident in using a range of behaviour management strategies
- Can make special contribution to our school community, as a Teacher and a Team Member
- Is supportive of the ethos of a Church and Trust school
In return, we will offer:
- A supportive environment where contributions and ideas are encouraged, valued and supported.
- Happy and motivated children who are eager to learn.
- A fantastic close working team, both in school and across the Trust
- Access to a vast array of employee benefits and recognition systems, via our brand-new partnership with Vivup
- Employment within one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in Northamptonshire, with wider development and career opportunities.
We are proud to be recruiting for a new Teacher, to join our staffing structure, to not only support the learning of our children, but contribute to our caring environment, that looks to build confidence and resilience, whilst loving one another and embracing Christian values.
Tucked within the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside is Trinity, a rural primary school situated in the quaint village of Aldwincle, with connections to Kettering, Thrapston and Corby in under 20 minutes. Here, children thrive and are challenged within an environment that champions innovative learning and creative thinking, through a broad and balanced curriculum, delivered by staff who share in our vision, to nurture their social, emotional and spiritual development, as equally as the growth of knowledge.
At Trinity, we believe that children learn best when they can take ownership of their learning and are inspired by their subject. Therefore, we employ enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and supportive specialists, to deliver our engaging, innovative curriculum and inspire everyone to reach their God-given potential. If you share in our vision and feel you could make a valuable and true difference at our school, we would love to hear from you.
Trinity school has been a proud member of the Peterborough Diocese Education Trust since February 2019, alongside 32 other schools. PDET is responsible for employing all staff and provides wider access to career and development opportunities and a number of different Wellbeing Resources.
This job post has expired.