The Crest Academy is looking to recruit an Pastoral Leader with a proven track record of delivering high standards in educational for pupils.
We are interested in hearing from an individual who shares the same vision of ‘opening minds, opening doors’ for all our pupils. As part of E-ACT, we are passionate about ensuring all pupils are educated to a high standard and experience outstanding opportunities, no matter their background.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar setting and will have the ability to demonstrate how KS3/4 skills have made a difference in pupil achievement and staff development. Our attendance and safeguarding officer need to be dynamic and driven to achieve high standards for our academy, not only for our pupils and staff, but for our parents and the local community.
The Crest Academy is a truly inspirational secondary school to be part of, with phenomenal staff and pupils. They need an attendance and safeguarding officer who can now take them on the rest of the journey to outstanding, so the successful candidate will:
- Involve parents in their child’s educational journey.
- Build on the positive relationships with the local community and work tirelessly to maintain the excellent reputation of the school and the high regard in which it is held.
- An exceptional record of being an Pastoral Leader
- Knowledge and expertise to build on established processes and systems.
Closing date for applications: 8th September
Salary - NJC 14-18
We are holding open sessions where you are welcome to come and see the Academy. Please contact email@example.com to arrange a viewing.
The Crest Academy
An inclusive, inspiring 11-18 academy offering an incredible learning environment in Neasden, North West London. We exist to ensure that every student achieves, regardless of their starting point.
Come join our team
Quite aside from the opportunity to work with pupils whose energy, creativity and enthusiasm never fail to inspire, our academy is:
· Ofsted good/outstanding rated, recognised for helping pupils to progress from often low starting points.
· Committed to teacher development through E-ACT’s professional learning program in partnership with leading training providers such as Ambition School Leadership.
· Leading the way in youth mental health through our very own Mental Health First Aid programme - we aim to train every teacher as a mental health first aider.
· A leader in the education sector for outstanding employee benefits including a generous maternity policy and opportunities for flexible working.
A great place to live and work
What hasn’t already been said about living and working in London? Arguably the most diverse and vibrant city in the world, London might also claim to be the city for teachers - there are over 3,000 schools in the capital including two E-ACT academies in City Heights E-ACT Academy and The Crest Academy.
Part of the E-ACT family
We are an E-ACT academy and proud to be part of a community that includes over 18,000 pupils and 2,300 teaching and non-teaching professionals across the country.
E-ACT multi-academy trust is responsible for 28 academies across the length and breadth of England.
Our academies can collaborate and share ideas with one another in ways that schools may not be able to. Most importantly, we all feel part of something much bigger as our responsibilities go far beyond the four walls of a single academy, and extend to people and their communities across the country.
We are always on the lookout for dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic people so we can continue to give every one of our pupils the opportunity to explore, solve, create and achieve.
In return we offer the chance to work with amazing people and inspirational pupils, as well as a great salary and sector -leading work -life balance arrangements.
Find out more at www.e-act.org.uk
How to apply
Please read the supporting documentation carefully before completing and returning our application and equal opportunities form.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.