2 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
As soon as possible
21 January 2022 at 8:00am
13 January 2022
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 331 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
About West Bromwich Collegiate Academy
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to be part of the team at a brand-new Academy. West Bromwich Collegiate Academy opened with 175 students in September 2019 and has now taken in its second year group in September 2020. With 331 students we are a small but popular and growing Academy and are seeking an enthusiastic member of staff to be the heart of our pastoral team. We believe that:
• At WBCA we are committed to an inclusive education for local students at every ability level, a rigorous grounding in academic fundamentals and equipping students for the future through teaching them relevant and cutting-edge skills for the era in which they live.
• That every student should be safe, happy ambitious for themselves and respectful of all.
• To ensure the students have world class opportunities which allow them to compete with any students in the country.
School locationKelvin Way, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 7LE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed