|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£17,682 - £35,971|
The Linden Academy are currently recruiting a passionate and dynamic PE Teacher to join our fantastic primary school. We are seeking to appoint a qualified or unqualified teacher from either the primary or secondary sectors who can introduce, support and inspire children in their physical development, co-ordination, teamwork and love of sport. You will be required to teach some classes outside of your sports specialism.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of coaching/teaching children in sporting activities
• Be able to boast their skills and passion for a range of sports
• Be able to physically demonstrate common PE skills and next steps to aid children’s progress in sports
• Be able to lead clubs and extra-curricular activities for the benefit of the children, helping our school to create teams ready for competition across the town.
• Start date: October half-term or earlier if available
• Salary: Unqualified Teachers Pay / Main Pay Scale - £17,682 - £35,971
• Job Role: Full time, Permanent
Unqualified Pay Scale - Main Pay Scale
Applying for the job
Apply via My New Term: https://www.mynewterm.com/trust/The-Shared-Learning-Trust/135337
Or email email@example.com to ask for an application form.More on how to apply
- PE Teacher Recruitment Booklet.pdf  0.87 MB
|School type||Free School|
|School size||363 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The Linden Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About The Linden Academy
Why work for The Linden Academy?
• Linden Academy was previously a fee-paying independent school under the name Moorlands, since converting to ‘The Linden Academy’ the school has very much kept their traditional values but applied them to a modern context.
• Lovely small class sizes with 18-24 maximum per class with fantastic facilities and resources
• Brilliant CPD opportunities if you wish to improve and develop
• Experienced and innovative leadership with a fully committed governing body
• Join a lovely close-knit team of teachers and SLT that are genuinely here to support you and want to see you succeed
Teacher Testimonial: “What first attracted me to The Linden Academy was its ethos. All members of staff were extremely welcoming and I loved the rapport between the staff as well as the relationships they had created with the children. Staff were passionate about the children's learning and progress, not just academically but personally. It was something I wanted to be a part of. During my time here, I have developed both professionally and personally. I started my employment as a timid graduate with little confidence of standing in front of a whole class. With great support and guidance, I have progressed from a Teaching Assistant to Class Teacher. Our Senior Leadership Team have greatly supported and built my confidence and ability in becoming a teacher. They have always been approachable and understanding with a genuine care for their staff's wellbeing. Staff across the school continue to support each other in any way they can to make sure we are promoting learning and progress to the highest standard for our pupils. It's a great community to be a part of." – Jessica Day
Arranging a visit to The Linden Academy
Please contact Katherine Anderson (Recruitment Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01582 211 226
Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3HJ