||£25,714 - £41,604 and TLR 1a £8,291
A wonderful opportunity for a creative, engaging and skilled Performing Arts Leader with ability to teach Dance. To lead the department achieving the best out of both pupils and your team.
Pension, Perk Box and TLR 1a £8,291
Applying for the job
Please apply for the job through our website, thank you.
More on how to apply
About The Stockwood Park Academy
The Stockwood Park Academy have a wonderful opportunity for a creative and engaging skilled Performing Arts Leader to lead the department. You will have a demonstrable background in raising attainment and mentoring colleagues, achieving the best out of both pupils and your team. You will be able to teach Dance and any other subject area you offer will be a bonus.
At our academy, we are proud of the unrivalled education experience offered and you will certainly benefit from forward-thinking and supportive leadership, an encouraging and enthusiastic staff body and enterprising students. The Stockwood Park Academy has state of the art facilities, fit for all teaching needs. Our facilities include sporting and performance equipment which will enhance your teaching environment. All performance and sporting spaces are open for the whole school body to enjoy outside class time.
At The Stockwood Park Academy, we offer a school that will genuinely invest, support and develop you to become an outstanding practitioner and enable you to keep climbing the career ladder. If you are ambitious about excelling in your career and taking on additional responsibilities, we will give you the opportunities that you crave
It is incredibly important to us here at The Stockwood Park Academy that all our staff are valued, listened to, mentored, challenged and given adequate opportunities to develop.
•Be accountable for the learning and achievement of all students following programmes within the subject area
•Exemplify good discipline and orderly conduct within the subject area through partnership working with Learning Team Leaders
•Establish good curriculum links to primary schools, work based providers in the local community, and higher education colleges to ensure that the work of the subject curriculum develops within the broader context of lifelong learning.
•Provide sound financial management within the departmental budgets that have been set.
The Successful Candidate will have
• Some experience of managing the work of others.
• Experience of using performance data to inform target setting and planning.
• The ability to monitor and evaluate teaching, learning and school policy.
• Job Role 1 year maternity cover
Why work for The Stockwood Park Academy
• £30 million state of the art modern facilities with well-equipped classrooms
• You will be working alongside charismatic, supportive and genuine colleagues and Senior Leadership Team who want to see you succeed and thrive
• A staff wellbeing team that implements various strategies to boost staff engagement including various activities, events, conferences and many other staff benefits
• Unparalleled CPD and training opportunities with cross trust and national development programmes
• Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
Arranging a visit to The Stockwood Park Academy
We warmly welcome school visits
The Stockwood Park Academy
t: 01582 722 333
Rotheram Avenue, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 5PP