Phase Leader and Class Teacher
8 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
7 June 2023 at 11:59pm
24 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - 32.50 hours per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- M1-M6 / UPS Based on Experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
Job Ref: FLP-R149Start: 1stSeptember 2023
Salary: Main Pay Scale M1-M6 / UPS Based on Experience + TLR 2a
This post is not suitable for ECTs
Contract: Permanent, full-time Location: Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14
Wansdyke Primary School is a Futura Learning Partnership School. We are a partnership of schools in the West of England region committed to offering a high-quality educational experience to all children and young people in our care.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Phase Leader and Class Teacher in either Phase One or Phase 2 (KS1/KS2) to join our happy, successful school. You will need to be an exceptional practitioner with successful experience of improving teaching that impacts on the learning and progress of all children, irrespective of their starting points. We are a popular and happy school; our children are ready to learn and be challenged. This is an exciting opportunity to join our school in shaping our future direction with high aspirations for all our children to achieve and reach their full potential. You will find a committed and hardworking team of teachers and teaching assistants who strive to achieve the very best.
The person we are looking for:
- is passionate about teaching and has high expectations
- has senior leadership experience and a proven track record as a leader
- has excellent inclusive classroom practice
- has a sound knowledge and understanding of the Primary curriculum
- has the enthusiasm and energy to raise standards
- is an excellent class teacher who can model outstanding practice
- is fully committed to working as part of a team
- is able to work effectively with parents to provide the very best for our children
Please note this post is not suitable for Early Career Teachers (ECTs)
What the school offers its staff
Our school/trust can provide:
- Children who are enthusiastic and ready to learn
- Highly committed and enthusiastic staff
- The leadership time required to fulfil the roles and responsibilities
- Senior leaders and governors with drive to ensure that all our children do well
- Access to a wide range of leadership experiences and would be fully supported with your continuing professional development.
- The opportunity to be part of the wider senior leadership team at a pivotal point for Futura Learning Partnership
- A range of employee benefits and support for personal and professional growth within Futura.
We strongly encourage a visit to the school to find out more, which can be made by contacting the office on 0117 903 0218 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient date and time.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 7th June 2023
Interviews to be held soon after.
No CVs or agencies please.
For further information about our Trust, please visit the website:https://www.futuralearning.co.uk/. Further details about our school can be found athttps://www.wansdykeschool.org.uk/.
Further details about the role
- Download the JD/PS, Recruitment Pack (and Candidate pack if relevant)
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite
- Complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Wansdyke School reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
About Wansdyke Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 208 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Wansdyke Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Wansdyke Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Westbury Leigh CofE Primary School
Sandalwood Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 3UR
Chew Stoke Church School
School Lane, Bristol, Somerset, BS40 8UY
Wedmore First School Academy
Blackford Road, Wedmore, Somerset, BS28 4BS
Charlton Mackrell CofE Primary School
Bonfire Lane, Somerton, Somerset, TA11 7BN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol