Fixed term (Maternity cover)
We are looking for someone who:
• demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and
learning, and has the ability to lead staff by example
• inspires and motivates staff, parents, carers and children
• demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the curriculum
• demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills
• supports teams in working together to raise levels of achievement and attainment for all
• shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
• is a dynamic and creative practitioner
Please indicate your interest in the English TLR on the application form and within the personal statement.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
471 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Cyril Jackson Primary School
Cyril Jackson is an outstanding, ambitious and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of education.
We are seeking to appoint ambitious and enthusiastic teachers to join our highly successful leadership and management team in our continuous drive to provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
Arranging a visit to Cyril Jackson Primary School
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Helen Millward (HR Manager & Office Manager) on 0207 987 3737.