- KS1, KS2
- Range from E1 £26,948 to S1 £35,307
PPA Cover Teacher job summary
Thank you for your interest in our Teacher vacancy at Hilltop Junior School, we hope that the following information and attachments are helpful.
Hilltop Junior School is part of the HEARTS Academy Trust, we have a highly inclusive ethos and provide a broad and enriched education for our pupils. We have exceptionally skilled staff who prioritise the support of their colleagues as well as having very high aspirations for their pupils.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Teacher to join our team. Our pupils deserve only the best, so we are looking for a teacher who is highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and fun. You will share our passion that all pupils deserve to receive teaching that enables them to reach their full potential. Our staff truly place children at the HEART of what they do.
Purpose of post
• Line manage the PPA covering team including LSAs and HLTAs
• To promote high standards of learning and ensure that all children make excellent progress.
• To work with and alongside teachers and leaders, both in school and across the Trust, to support learning activities for pupils.
• To deliver highly effective lessons in line with planning set by school and Trust, ensuring outstanding outcomes for pupils
• Report on pupil’s progress, learning and to assess, record and report on development and attainment
• Lead a subject and/or develop a subject specialism
Applying for the job
Please apply via Essex Schools Jobs
More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 66.2 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.