- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Part time
4 days per week.
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until 31st August 2022)
- MPS 2-4
We are looking for a PPA teacher who has a passion for teaching and would leave no stone unturned to ensure all pupils make progress; someone who sets the highest standards for themselves.
Applicants must be committed to raising standards, caring and able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice and fully embrace the ethos of a Church of England school. Visits to the school strongly welcomed. Please telephone the school for an appointment to view, further details of the post and an application form. Candidates may also download an application form from the school’s website.
We will appoint a motivated, enthusiastic and proactive teacher who will plan and deliver curriculum lessons delivered during Teachers PPA time, providing cover for teachers across the school from EYFS to Year 6
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
• A qualified practitioner who holds QTS;
• A passion for children’s learning and development;
• Take a proactive approach to identifying and addressing gaps in learning,
• Be able to work independently and with initiative,
• To develop their own practice through a coaching model;
• High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
• High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
• The ability to speak Spanish would be highly desirable but not essential
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 227 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About St John's Church of England Primary School, Lacey Green
St John’s Church of England Primary School is a highly successful, welcoming, friendly and inclusive school, where children are happy, well-behaved and have a desire to learn. The teaching staff are passionate and dedicated and the school is focused on the professional development of all staff and the well-being of our children.
Nurturing potential within a Christian ethos
Together we will work to enable all our children to achieve their full potential within our Christian family. Through the teachings and examples of Jesus, we nurture individuality - providing challenge, developing self-esteem and promoting care and respect for each other and God’s world.
‘I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me’ Philippians 4:13
Arranging a visit to St John's Church of England Primary School, Lacey Green
Visits to the school can be arranged by calling the office on 01844 343521
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 10th November