This teaching role is at more than one school in the trust. You can find out more in schools overview.
Full time This is a full time position working 36 hours per week over 52 weeks per year. The hours will incorporate a Saturday at an enhanced rate.
£20,045 to £23,378
The Greensand Multi-Academy Trust is looking to appoint an efficient and enthusiastic Premises Assistant to carry out compliance checks, maintenance, security and general caretaking duties across our family of six schools based in Reigate, Redhill and Crawley.
We are looking for someone who:
• has good written and oral communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of school staff, children and stakeholders;
• can build and maintain effective working relationships;
• is friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player
• has knowledge and understanding of health and safety procedures;
• has a good standard of DIY skills to undertake general maintenance and repairs; and
• is reliable, a good problem solver and able to work on their own initiative.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
• a fantastic working environment committed to collaborative working and high performance;
• the opportunity to work alongside a team of skilled and hardworking professionals;
• an excellent staff assistance programme with access to wellbeing and health initiatives, including counselling, physiotherapy, menopause and weight management support; and
• opportunities and support for professional growth and continuous professional development (including apprenticeships).
This is an exciting time to join a thriving and growing multi academy trust committed to ensuring our children have safe, secure, innovative and inspirational learning environments. Interested applicants are warmly invited to contact the Greensand Finance and Operations Director to discuss the role in more depth.
Experience of working in a school environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
The Greensand Multi-Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.