2 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
27 March 2023 at 9am
14 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week all year round
Full-time equivalent salary
- £22,781 - £24,056 per annum
- Grade 7 (Points 11 to 14)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Permanent post, to start as soon as possible
Full time, all year round 37 hours per week
7:30am – 4:00pm Monday to Thursday and 7:30am – 3:30pm Friday
Shift pattern subject to change in line with operational needs of The School.
Occasional evening/weekend cover as required.
Grade 7 (Pt 11-14)
£22,781 to £24,056 per annum (pay award pending April 23)
(Please refer to the Job Description below for more information)
“This is a school where staff care for the pupils and want the best for them”
“Pupils understand the value of each subject and how it might help them in the future”
(Lutterworth College Ofsted, January 2023)
We would like from you:
- To be a team player with the energy and enthusiasm to put your hand to a wide range of maintenance tasks, using your practical skills.
- To possess the interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a wide range of staff, students, and members of the community.
- To possess a trade or skills that would add value to the team and be prepared to undertake a wide range of tasks yourself. We do most things in house!
- A willingness to learn from others.
- To have a trade background would be advantageous but not essential.
- To have a good understanding of Health and Safety.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- A strong commitment to your training and development.
- Fantastic students who are a pleasure to work with.
- Excellent facilities & resources.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to students’ lives.
- Automatic enrolment to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Ensuring good staff wellbeing providing access to a free Staff Counsellor service.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Lutterworth College
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1543 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Lutterworth College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Lutterworth College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Myton Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6PJ
The Avon Valley School and Performing Arts College
Newbold Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1EH
Attendance and Welfare Officer
Ashlawn Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV22 5ET
English Martyrs' Catholic School, A Voluntary Academy
Anstey Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 0FJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicestershire and Rutland