Primary School & Preschool
Year New Career!
Due to our expanding Preschool w e are looking to appoint 3x Preschool
Teaching Assistants who are confident, approachable, child centred.
Salary: Level 2 Point
5-7 £11.18-11.59 per hour
Job Title: Preschool
Teaching Assistants starting 4th January 2024
Responsible to: Preschool
Manager and Early Years Foundation Stage Assistant Head
Hours: POST 1: 32.5hours
per week (8.30am - 3.30pm, Monday – Friday, term time only)
POST 2 & 3: 20hours per week (8.45am -12.45pm, Monday –
Friday, term time only)
We are looking for people who:
- Have child centred approach, (experience of working
with children with social, emotional, and mental health needs, would being
- Are organised, creative and energetic.
- Relish the challenge of working with children, supporting
their learning, social and emotional development.
- Have high expectations of themselves and others.
- Are reliable, hardworking, and prepared to go the
‘extra mile’ for our children.
- Are an excellent communicators with both children and adults!
In exchange we can offer:
- A friendly and supportive, long-standing
- Strong support from the School’s
Inclusion and leadership team
- On-going staff training and
opportunities for professional development
- Wonderful, receptive children who
love coming to school.
- The option to join in with staff
social events and have full use of our well-equipped staff room, with free
refreshments available, along with the occasionally piece of cake!
a visit or for further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We do not
accept CV’s or other company application forms to ensure continuity of applications
for fair assessment.
- Deadline for applications: Midday
Friday 24th November 2023
Afternoon Friday 24th
- Interviews 1st
note: These posts are fixed term in the
first instance up to 31/08/2024. However, they could be extended thereafter.
Shirley Community Primary School &
Preschool is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are conditional and
subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Shirley Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, parents and volunteers to actively share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We also request a minimum of two references.
This job post has expired.